CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Diocese of Kinkiizi is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Diocesan Household and Community Transformation Officer. Interested applicants should submit their applications to the Diocesan Secretary’s Office Diocese of Kinkiizi P.O.Box 77, Kanungu not later than 21st June, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
Summary of Job description.
- To plan, organize and manage the implementation of the Diocesan community development, social and economic transformation projects, programmes and activities by coordinating the implementation of community livelihood and wellbeing improvement and related services delivery.
- Planning and overseeing implementation of programmes for increasing economic output for households and grass root communities in general, through planned change and transformation from peasant agricultural to agri-business and related local economic development activities.
- Coordinate all Household and Community transformation HCT programmes in the Diocese and ensure their effective implementation and management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal Candidate should hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in one of these areas:- Development studies, Project planning and management, Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Natural Resource Management, Environmental sciences, Disaster and Risk Management and/or any other related fields.
- At least three years of related work experience.
- A post graduate Diploma in a related field preferably in project planning and Management or/and Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Excellent project proposal and report writing skills.
Prepared by,Rev.Can.Kenneth Kanyankole